South College Live@edu FAQ
1. What are the benefits of Live@edu?
Live@edu offers students at South College a variety of e-mail, communication & productivity tools all bundled into one package. Some of the features include:
- Email with 10GB storage
- Skydrive with 25GB storage
- Office Online Doc's
- Outlook Calendar
- Instant Messenger
For a complete listing of available services, please visit the Live@edu services list.
For detailed information & video tutorials on the various features of Live@edu, please visit The Live@edu training page and click the "Use" tab.
2. How do I access my Student E-mail?
You can access your student e-mail from any web browser by going to the "Email Live@edu" link located above on the right.
For all students, when logging in to your student e-mail, you must use your full email address with “@my.southcollegetn.edu” to log in. The full e-mail address is your Windows Live ID.
3. Am I required to use my South College Student E-mail?
Yes, you are required to use your student e-mail because all college / instructor electronic communication will be sent to your student e-mail address.
4. What happens if I forget my password?
Create a Help Desk ticket to request assistance in resetting your password.
5. Can I use other e-mail programs like Outlook to read e-mail?
Yes, Live@edu supports several different POP3 and IMAP4 email programs. The features supported by each email program may vary. For more information, please visit the POP/IMAP e-mail client setup page.
6. Can I access e-mail from my Android or IPhone?
Yes, please use the following guides to set up your phone:
7. Does Live@edu have any message, mailbox, or recipient limits?
Live@edu e-mail does have some e-mail limits, please visit this page for more information.
8. Where can I find additional Live@edu help?
Additional help resources can be found on the Microsoft Outlook Help Page.
9. Can I use my account after I graduate?
South College will keep your e-mail account active for 1 year after graduation.