All students must minimally meet the requirements for general admission to South College. General admission to South College does not guarantee admission to the Investigation and Security programs Program admission is not granted until the following is met.
- Successful completion of 8 hours in the major curriculum at South College, earning the minimum grades required by the program For the Investigation and Security program, CMJ 1210 must be successfully completed.
Examples of courses required in the Investigation and Security program include:
– Introduction to Investigation and Security
– Court Procedure/Evidence
– Investigative Techniques
– Criminal Investigations
– Surveillance and Investigative Techniques
– White Collar Investigation
– Criminal Causation & Deviant Behavior
– Computer Forensics
– Computer Security Policies & Procedures
– Criminal Law