All students must minimally meet the requirements for general admission to South College. General admission to South College does not guarantee admission to the accounting or business programs. Students are not considered admitted to the program until the following is met.
The Bachelor of Business with a concentration in Marketing requires successful completion of 60 hours of the required curriculum, earning the minimum grades required by the program.
Upper division courses in this program include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Managing Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Global Business
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial Economics
- Current Issues
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Public Relations
Through completion of one or more of the programs offered by the South College School of Business, students will:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Integrate principles of marketing research, personal selling, advertising, consumer behavior, and sales management to design a solution to a business dilemma.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.