An official South College transcript bears the seal of the institution and is sent directly to a third party in a sealed envelope by the college and is only sent following official request by a current or former South College student/graduate. Any official transcript sent to or picked up by a student/graduate is stamped "Issued to Student." A South College transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment, including all courses. Partial transcripts are not available.
A $10 fee is required for each transcript requested. Any cost associated with requested mailing options beyond regular mail through the U.S. Postal Service is the responsibility of the student/graduate.
Transcript requests are processed each Friday and mailed that day. A request for a transcript must be submitted and include the following:
- Name and address of the requested recipient of the transcript
- Name of the student/graduate now and while enrolled at South College
- Last four digits of the Social Security Number of the student/graduate
- Date of Birth of the student/graduate
- Dates of Enrollment at South College
- Signature of Authorization for Transcript Release by the student/graduate
If a South College current or former student/graduate, please click here to fill out the request form and pay the $10 transcript fee.
If you have any questions, please contact the business office.
Online and Knoxville Campus
Academic transcripts will not be issued for any student who has an outstanding balance with the college, has a hold indicated for any reason, or who is in default on any federal, state, or institutional loan.