South College is dedicated to it communities and its employers and organizations. The associations, partnerships and alliances developed with and for the community employers strengthens the workforce and prepares individuals to succeed and build futures. We know education is power and with proven educators, employer support and a student’s steadfastness, success is in reach!
The South College associations, alliances and partnerships are built to fill the needs of employers and the curiosity of the students. South College is driven to build the value of individual students in the community and with their employer.
Strong businesses grow, innovate and change. Employees must grow to support these initiatives and continue to be valuable assets to their organizations. South College seeks to align its education to the demanding standards of industries to ensure graduates are prepared to go to work and become an asset quickly.
South College offers:
- Complimentary evaluation of transfer credits
- Personalized graduation plan, including anticipated graduation date
- Net-price calculation of tuition and fees so you know how much your degree program will cost
- Personal assistance with enrollment and financial aid questions
- Direct bill payment arrangements for employees who provide tuition reimbursement
Participating in the program is a benefit to employees and to the businesses for which they work. The on boarding is easy and South College will provide all materials needed for notification to employees. Employees who participate gain confidence and skills and may even become your biggest asset.
If you would like your organization to have employee benefit options to offer, please contact us. We would be happy to speak to you about your needs and customize benefits for you which may include custom training, personalized courses or degree options specific to your organization.
Innovation is happening every day in technology. Keep your knowledge current with training that helps your career continue moving forward.
Through classes and programs authorized and supported by AT&T, you can help lead the industry with training that keeps your knowledge up to date.
South College offers online classes to keep you building towards the future while you continue to work. We can help you reach your full potential.
- Fiber Optic Communications
- Fundamentals of Data Communications and Networks
- FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License
- Microsoft Excel
Programs of Interest:
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology with Concentration in Telecommunications
- Associate of Science in Network Administration and Security with Concentration in Telecommunications